How to download from iTunes
How to Convert to MP3 format and Download songs from iTunes:
1. Open iTunes Preferences.
Windows: Choose Edit > Preferences.
Mac: Choose iTunes > Preferences.
2. Click the General button, then click the Importing Settings button in the second section of the
3. From the Import Using pop-up menu, choose the MP3 Encoder and then click OK to save the
4. Select one or more songs in your library, then from the Advanced menu, choose Create MP3
version. Songs get converted.
5. Make sure both iTunes and your Player window are open (double click on My Computer and
locate the drive that reads "Removable storage device").
6. Once you have both iTunes and the player window open, minimize each window so that you
have equal boxes side by side.
7. Select be clicking on each of the converted songs from your iTunes music library that you want
to download. You can hold the CTRL button down on your keyboard for multiple tracks.
8. Using your mouse, simply drag and drop the music selected into the window of your Player.
9. The status light on Player will flash red as the songs are being downloaded.
For additional Information please visit the link below:
How to Download Audio Books:
These are the Steps to Download Audio Books from Barnes & Noble (BN):
1. Install iTunes on your Computer.
2. Register with BN and make purchase of desired audio book.
3. Using the link provided by BN's email confirmation (after purchase was made), download and
install the BN Console (Audio book Manager).
4. Download the purchased audio book by clicking on the access provided through BN's email.
5. The audio book is automatically downloaded to the console where they are available to use on
6. Using your Console, select audio book and transfer to iTunes by clicking "transfer" on the
7. Finally select all the transferred audio book files in iTunes that you want to download.
8. You can hold CTRL button down on your keyboard for multiple tracks.
9. Using your Mouse, simply drag and drop the music selected into the window of your Player